2009年12月3日木曜日

People of God needed for the war by a group of fun: The chapter 83 is empty

"I like to go for me to discuss the approaching cloud of fragrance," Yun I Sho on water street it. "You No? Trouble" And that, say, water is the voice of joy very fragrant clouds. I shook my head: "instead of very important matters, let's go." They are university water, were walking to the door Xiang Yun: "Young's brother, Why did they find you? "I smiled and said:" I am TT because, Entertainment Group is a fantasy, and wrote a novel, trying to adapt to light and shadow, and they come very that "with eyes open, water, incense clouds, the color is full of surprises:" Young brother, you will need. The novel writing a review? Entertainment Group is, and he says some very ? Before you what, you say "I Momobizi in front of you because you have never heard of incense clouds the water, I want to always maintain the best image of life in the novel and Yang

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿